Alyssa's Blog
Sunday, January 17, 2010
I Bought Double by Mistake! :(
argh.
i was on iTunes, and i had enough money to buy 3 songs.
i was going to by one time(my heart), favorite girl, and one less lonely girl by justin bieber.
but the computer starting acting funny.
i bought one time(my heart)
then i went to buy favorite girl. and i bought that. that was when the computer started acting strange. and i ended up buying two!
so now i have 69 cents left, and 3 new songs. 2 different ones.
i'm just so mad at me.
but, i'm listing to one time(my heart editon) and i just can't help but smile. justin bieber is just so cute!
argh, why does justin have to be so cute, and have a cute voice. argh i'm so mad at myself that i can't be mad about this.
if anyone can help me, then please send me an e-mail at:
alyssamaidment69@hotmail.com
well, that's all for the moment.
alyssa-xx

p.s. justin bieber is officially on my favorite singers list. (:
Slid down the rainbow at 6:04 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Where To?
About the Girl
    Hey, I'm Alyssa. I'm from Canada, and I am the owner of this blog. music is a huge part of my life. some of my favorite singers are taylor swift, justin bieber(as of 1/17/10), miley cyrus,
    and demi lovato. i am 11 years old, and this blog is 100% mine. i edit the codeing, add my posts, and everything. don't let my age fool you.